These Fanso ER14250H/2PT batteries are 100% genuine and brand new Fanso Lithium Primary Batteries. We buy them direct from Fanso. It is the same as the standard Fanso ER14250H battery, but with PCB terminals.
These batteries are direct replacements for the SAFT LS14250(with PCB terminals) batteries. Both this battery and the SAFT LS14250 have identical capacities of 1.2Ah(4.32Wh). They use the same chemistry, and are made by a well know battery manufacturers.
This is a Memory Back Up (MBU) type battery(slow discharge). For the Pulse type battery, see ER14250BH. It is meant for applications that require long life(months to many years), and do not require high currents, like Metering, Alarms, Tracking systems, Automotive electronics…
Please note these are Primary batteries, which mean they are NOT RECHARGEABLE. NEVER attempt to charge them.
To view the PDF Datasheet, click here.see this page:
- Type: 1/2 AA
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 1.2 Ah
- Energy in Watt Hour: 4.32 Wh
- Maximum recommended Continuous Current: 25 mA
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- Storage: (recommended) 30°C ( 86°F) max
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +85°C
- Diameter/Width: 14.5 mm
- Height: 25.2 mm
- Typical weight: 9g
- Long shelf life: self discharge rate less than 1% at 25°C
- High energy density (700Wh/kg)
- Long operating life
- Stainless steel container and end caps
- Wide temperature range: -55ºC ~ +85ºC
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Compliant with IEC86-4 safety standard
- UL Component Recognition MH46165
- High and stable operating voltage
Usage & Precautions
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! These are very powerful batteries, and extreme care should be taken using them. Ensure to never short positive and negative terminal of the battery! In worst case Lithium batteries can explode or catch fire when used improperly! Use at your own risk. We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries!
- Do not over-discharge! Ensure the equipment you use this battery in will not draw more current from that batteries than it stated “Maximum Continuous Discharge Current”
- Do not short circuit your batteries! NEVER short circuit a Lithium(or more other) battery! Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that will potentially burn out your battery, damage your mod, or even your face!
- Do not let your batteries touch each other or other metallic items! Keeping your batteries loose, such as in your pockets, is a good way to have your batteries fail and seriously harm you. There are battery holders and covers to keep your batteries safe.
- Do not dispose any battery in a fire! There are dangerous chemicals in batteries. If you try to burn your batteries they’ll release dangerous fumes and will probably explode. Always dispose your old batteries to a battery recycling center.
- Utility metering
- Alarms and security devices
- Tollgate systems
- Memory backup
- Tracking systems
- Automotive electronics
- Professional electronics
- Real-time clock
1 x Battery, as described in description above.