These Fanso ER14250BH batteries are 100% genuine and brand new Fanso Lithium Primary Batteries. We buy them direct from Fanso.
This is a higher current version of the Fanso ER14250H battery. It is rated for 40mAh continuous current, compared to the 25mAh for the ER14250H.
This battery is a direct replacement for the SAFT LS14250 battery. Both have identical capacities of 1.2Ah(4.32Wh). This battery has a slightly higher discharge current of 40mA vs 35mA for the SAFT. Also note this battery is 0.4mm longer(25.2mm) than the SAFT. Both batteries use the same chemistry, and are made by a well know battery manufacturers.
Please note these are Primary batteries, which mean they are NOT RECHARGEABLE. NEVER attempt to charge them.
To view the PDF Datasheet, click here.see this page:
- Type: 1/2 AA
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 1.2 Ah
- Energy in Watt Hour: 4.32 Wh
- Maximum recommended Continuous Current: 40 mA
- Maximum Pulse Current: 100 mA
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- Storage: (recommended) 30°C ( 86°F) max
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +85°C
- Diameter/Width: 14.5 mm
- Height: 25.2 mm
- Typical weight: 9g
- Long shelf life: self discharge rate less than 1% at 25°C
- High energy density (700Wh/kg)
- Long operating life
- Stainless steel container and end caps
- Wide temperature range: -55ºC ~ +85ºC
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Compliant with IEC86-4 safety standard
- UL Component Recognition MH46165
- High and stable operating voltage
Usage & Precautions
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! These are very powerful batteries, and extreme care should be taken using them. Ensure to never short positive and negative terminal of the battery! In worst case Lithium batteries can explode or catch fire when used improperly! Use at your own risk. We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries!
- Do not over-discharge! Ensure the equipment you use this battery in will not draw more current from that batteries than it stated “Maximum Continuous Discharge Current”
- Do not short circuit your batteries! NEVER short circuit a Lithium(or more other) battery! Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that will potentially burn out your battery, damage your mod, or even your face!
- Do not let your batteries touch each other or other metallic items! Keeping your batteries loose, such as in your pockets, is a good way to have your batteries fail and seriously harm you. There are battery holders and covers to keep your batteries safe.
- Do not dispose any battery in a fire! There are dangerous chemicals in batteries. If you try to burn your batteries they’ll release dangerous fumes and will probably explode. Always dispose your old batteries to a battery recycling center.
- Utility metering
- Alarms and security devices
- Tollgate systems
- Memory backup
- Tracking systems
- Automotive electronics
- Professional electronics
- Real-time clock
This battery can be used to replace many other 3.6V 1/2 AA size Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl 2 ) batteries:
Tadiran: TL-5902, TL-2150, TL-5151
Saft: LS14250, LS14250C, LST14250
1 x Battery, as described in description above.