These are 100% genuine and brand new Saft LS14250 Lithium Primary Batteries, with axial wires.
Please note these are Primary batteries, which mean they are NOT RECHARGEABLE. NEVER attempt to charge them.
To view the PDF Datasheet, click here.see this page:
Please note that these batteries might look slightly different than shown in the pictures. Saft occasionally changes the look of their batteries. But, it will always be 100% genuine Saft batteries, with the specified specifications and part number.
- Type: 1/2 AA Size, Non Rechargeable Battery
- Voltage: 3.6 V
- Nominal capacity: 1.2Ah
- Watt Hour: 4.3W
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 35 mA
- Storage: (recommended) 30°C ( 86°F) max (for more severe conditions, consult Saft)
- Operating temperature range: -60°C/ 85°C
(Operation above ambient T may lead to reduced capacity and (-76°F/ 185°F) lower voltage readings at the beginning of pulses. Consult Saft)
- Diameter: 14.65mm
- Height: 24.8mm
- Typical weight: 8.9g
Usage & Precautions
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! These are very powerful batteries, and extreme care should be taken using them. Ensure to never short positive and negative terminal of the battery! In worst case Lithium batteries can explode or catch fire when used improperly! Use at your own risk. We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries!
- Do not over-discharge! Ensure the equipment you use this battery in will not draw more current from that batteries than it stated “Maximum Continuous Discharge Current”
- Do not short circuit your batteries! NEVER short circuit a Lithium(or more other) battery! Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that will potentially burn out your battery, damage your mod, or even your face!
- Do not let your batteries touch each other or other metallic items! Keeping your batteries loose, such as in your pockets, is a good way to have your batteries fail and seriously harm you. There are battery holders and covers to keep your batteries safe.
- Do not dispose any battery in a fire! There are dangerous chemicals in batteries. If you try to burn your batteries they’ll release dangerous fumes and will probably explode. Always dispose your old batteries to a battery recycling center.
- Utility metering
- Automatic meter reading
- Alarms and security devices
- Tollgate systems
- Memory back-up
- Computer real-time clocks
- Tracking systems
- Automotive electronics
- Professional electronics
Saft LS vs LSH
Saft’s LS and LSH cylindrical primary lithium cells ranges, all based on Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-
SOCl 2 ) chemistry perfectly suit high-energy and high-voltage requirements in a wide range of temperatures.
The bobbin construction of the LS range enables the maximum loading of active materials and the
correspondingly maximum energy. With its remarkably low self-discharge, it perfectly matches long-term
(from five to 20 years plus) applications featuring a few µA base currents and periodic pulses, typically in the
5-150 mA range.
The LSH range has a spiral construction and includes specific models that can operate at the very high
temperatures found in oil and gas applications, for example. The cells are designed for applications requiring
pulses as high as 4 A.
For additional information, click here.see this page:
1 x Battery, as described in description above.