These Fanso ER14505M batteries are 100% genuine and brand new Fanso Lithium Primary Batteries. We buy them direct from Fanso.
These batteries are compatible with the SAFT LS14500 batteries. This battery is however a "Spiral Wound Type", and can supply a higher current than the SAFT, but has a lower capacity of 2.2Ah vs 2.7hAh for the SAFT. But, for applications that require a higher current, the Fanso is required. Both batteries use the same chemistry, and are made by a well know battery manufacturers.
This is a High Power Pulse type battery(high discharge), capable of suppling high power pulses if required. It is also known as a Spiral Wound type battery. It is meant for Main Power & MBU(Memory Back up) applications, that require higher drain(pulse power) than Bobbin Type Construction batteries. For the Bobbin Type version of this battery(with a higher capacity), see ER14505H.
Please note these are Primary batteries, which mean they are NOT RECHARGEABLE. NEVER attempt to charge them.
To view the PDF Datasheet, click here.see this page:
- Type: AA
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 2.2 Ah
- Energy in Watt Hour: 7.92 Wh
- Maximum recommended Continuous Current: 400 mA
- Maximum Pulse Current: 1000 mA (See datasheet for conditions)
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- Storage: (recommended) 30°C ( 86°F) max
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +80°C
- Diameter/Width: 14.5 mm
- Height: 50.5 mm
- Typical weight: 19g
- Long shelf life: self discharge rate less than 1% at 25°C
- High energy density (700Wh/kg)
- Long operating life
- Stainless steel container and end caps
- Wide temperature range: -55ºC ~ +80ºC
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Compliant with IEC86-4 safety standard
- UL Component Recognition MH46165
- High and stable operating voltage
Usage & Precautions
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! These are very powerful batteries, and extreme care should be taken using them. Ensure to never short positive and negative terminal of the battery! In worst case Lithium batteries can explode or catch fire when used improperly! Use at your own risk. We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries!
- Do not over-discharge! Ensure the equipment you use this battery in will not draw more current from that batteries than it stated “Maximum Continuous Discharge Current”
- Do not short circuit your batteries! NEVER short circuit a Lithium(or more other) battery! Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that will potentially burn out your battery, damage your mod, or even your face!
- Do not let your batteries touch each other or other metallic items! Keeping your batteries loose, such as in your pockets, is a good way to have your batteries fail and seriously harm you. There are battery holders and covers to keep your batteries safe.
- Do not dispose any battery in a fire! There are dangerous chemicals in batteries. If you try to burn your batteries they’ll release dangerous fumes and will probably explode. Always dispose your old batteries to a battery recycling center.
- Active RFID Tags
- Utility metering
- Alarms and security devices
- Smoke Detectors
- Tollgate systems
- Memory backup
- Tracking systems
- Automotive electronics
- Professional electronics
- Real-time clock
1 x Battery, as described in description above.