These are 100% genuine and brand new Rechargeable 18650 Panasonic NCR18650B (NCR 18650 B) Batteries, with PCB Protection.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the protected version of this battery. It has an internal protection PCB, which makes it a bit longer. It is about 70mm long, which is about 3mm longer than the unprotected version. Ensure that this battery will fit your equipment before buying!
This battery has a button top, as shown in the picture.
Please note different batches of this battery might look different from the battery shown in picture. Some batches have "NCR18650B" and other text written on them, and others do not.
Note 1: Some devices and flashlights require Button/Nipple Top or Protected Battery.
Note 2: Some devices can only perform with High Current Batteries. Please confirm this batteries maximum current is high enough for the intended device!
Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion(Lithium Ion) battery
Weight: 48g (+/- 1 g)
Rated capacity (minimum): 3250 mAh
Nominal capacity: 3350 mAh
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 6.7A (2C)
Max Discharge rate (C): 2C (Recommended Max current 6.8 A)
Pulse current (Ah): (5-6 sec.): 12 Ah
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V to 3.7V
Full Charge Voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
Standard Charging Current: 1.25 A (1.0 A recommended)
We test each new batch of batteries received to ensure they are genuine, and have the stated capacity. You can be assured you are NOT getting fake batteries. Please beware that there are many fake batteries on the market. Additionally many of the lesser known manufacturers overstate the batteries capacity by as much as a couple of times!
Usage & Precaution
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! These are very powerful batteries, and extreme care should be taken using them. Only use with brand name, quality chargers(like Nitecore) and equipment! Unfortunately we can not replace batteries that are damaged by non-compliant chargers or equipment. There are so many chargers on the market, we can not possibly keep track of which ones will work with these batteries. You will have to contact the charger manufacturer to ensure it can charge these batteries without damaging them. Please ensure you only use these(or any other Lithium Ion) batteries with proper Lithium Ion chargers and equipment. Lithium Ion batteries can easily be damaged by charging them with too high current, or exceeding the maximum rated current discharge. In worst case Lithium Ion batteries can explode or catch fire when used improperly! Use at your own risk. We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries!
- Do not overcharge! Ensure the charger voltage does not exceed the batteries stated full charge voltage.
- Do not over-discharge! Ensure the equipment you use this battery in will not draw more current from that batteries than it stated "Maximum Continuous Discharge Current"
- Do not leave batteries discharged for a long period! Leaving Li-Ion batteries in a discharged state can incur irreversible damage – creating a loss in capacity and a loss in cycles.
- Do not short circuit your batteries! NEVER short circuit a 18650(or more other) batteries! Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that will potentially burn out your battery, damage your mod, or even your face!
- Do not let your batteries touch each other or other metallic items! Keeping your batteries loose, such as in your pockets, is a good way to have your batteries fail and seriously harm you. There are battery holders and covers to keep your batteries safe.
- Do not dispose any battery in a fire! There are dangerous chemicals in batteries. If you try to burn your batteries they’ll release dangerous fumes and will probably explode. Always dispose your old batteries to a battery recycling center.
50 x Panasonic NCR18650B